Chapter Job Listings
A Great Deal for Job Posters!
Greater San Fernando Valley Chapter Job Listing Benefits:
- All position announcements are posted on the AFP-GSFV Job Center for 90 days.
- Position announcements are also distributed via email to current AFP-GSFV members and to community members who have opted to receive these notifications.
- Your job listing goes out to more than 500 fundraising and nonprofit-related professionals in the greater Los Angeles area.
*Important* Your position announcement will not be posted or sent to the Membership via email until receipt of payment. Paid position will be posted within 2 business days.
Pre-payment is required to process a position announcement with AFP-GSFV. Each posting is allowed one change at no cost. Any subsequent changes will incur an additional $25 fee per change.
Membership is determined by the AFP-GSFV office. If an individual of your organization is a member, your organization -- for the position announcement service only -- is considered a member.
For help, email our administrator.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer Name||Job Description|
|2.27.18||Director of Individual and Corporate Giving||Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley||
MAJOR DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
|1.23.18||Grants Director||Partners In Care Foundation||
|1.16.18||Development Coordinator||Northeast Valley Health Corporation||
1. Bachelor's Degree or 3 to 5 years related experience, education, and training.
2. Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication abil...
|1.3.18||Annual Fund Officer||The Village Family Services (North Hollywood)||
|12.20.17||Development Assistant – Part Time||Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley||
Date of Posting: December 20, 2017
Job Title: Development Assistant – Part Time
Job Summary: Provides administrative support to the Director of Development (DoD) to execute elements of the annual fundraising and communications plans to process gifts, manage donor database sys...