Annual Fund OfficerCompany: The Village Family Services (North Hollywood)
Date Posted: January 3, 2018
• Responsible for overseeing all functions of donor database management. Assure that an accurate donor database is kept.
• Oversees timely donor acknowledgements, including thank you letters.
• Assist VP of Development & Communications cultivate and solicit major gift donors for annual campaign. Donors to include individuals, foundations and corporations.
• Implement on-going personal/written/phone contact with major donors/potential donors.
• Helps manage record keeping/files/correspondence for major donors.
• Oversee and or/reconcile donor records with the general ledger on a monthly basis.
• Help develop/oversee End of Year solicitation campaign.
• Manage system for securing in-kind donations.
• Produce monthly reports for the Board of Directors and Vice President.
• Develop annual campaign development plan in collaboration with the VP of Development & Communications.
• Assist Director of Communications and VP of Development & Communications produce annual Impact Report and Donor Recognition Report.
• Provides project coordination and detailed support of TVFS’ philanthropic efforts, including annual fund activities, ongoing donor cultivation events, and important donor-related experiences throughout the year.
• Act as a project manager to ensure the marketing, program delivery; sponsorship, guest experience, and event content are in place and on track to meet goals and objectives for TVFS’ donor-related events and annual fund activities.
• Takes a lead role in the event planning and implementation of TVFS’ fundraising events. Coordinate post-event tasks including the reconciliation of budget in conjunction with TVFS’ Finance department, evaluation, and recommendations for the following year.
• Support budget development, tracking, and reconciliation for all event income and expenses.
• Prepare/and or oversee the preparation and publishing of all solicitations (digital & mailed) in collaboration with the Director of Communications and VP of Development & Communications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus three (3) + years of development experience.
• Detail-oriented and deadline driven, with a strong sense of organization
• Comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated success in non-profit and/or project management role.
• Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills, including strong written and oral communication.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure, juggling many tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to schedule, track and report on meetings and support high-level committees and board members.
• Experience with CRM and/or donor management software.
• Event experience a plus.
• Demonstrate TVFS’ core values.
• Experience in engaging with diverse communities.
• Collaborative style; relationship-oriented.
• She/he must be energetic, passionate about the TVFS’ mission
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Online Posting at: http://thevillagefs.org/employment/job/140-2/